Everglades White Chili July 15 2014
Makes 6-8 Servings
- 1-Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- Everglades Seasoning to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 1-4oz can of chopped green chiles
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. cilantro leaves
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper or Everglades Heat Seasoning
- 1-19 oz can white kidney beans, undrained
- 2- green onions, chopped
- Monterey Jack Cheese
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Very lightly season chicken pieces with Everglades Seasoning.
Saute onion, garlic and chicken pieces in oil for about 5 minutes.
Stir in broth, green chiles and spices. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in beans. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
Garnish with chopped green onions and grated Monterey Jack cheese just before serving.