Everglades Seasoning Butter and Bacon Cabbage (Made in Tin Foil Packet)
- Everglades Seasoning
- Head of cabbage
- 1lb of Bacon (Use best judgement)
- Tin Foil
- Pre-Heat oven to 350
- Quarter the cabbage and place outside edge down on tin foil square (Make sure you have enough tin foil to wrap around the cabbage to close, like a tin foil boat).
- Sprinkle with Everglades Seasoning.
- Place pats of Butter along top edge.
- Lay strips of bacon across the cabbage wedge. (You can also lay sliced onion in there if you choose to do so).
- Roast the packets on a baking sheet for at least an hour.
Tips: This cabbage recipe is sooo yummy on it's own! But feel free to pair it with baked chicken and a salad. Let us know how you like it!