- Everglades Seasoning
- Head of cabbage
- 1lb of Bacon (Use best judgement)
- Tin Foil
- Pre-Heat oven to 350
- Quarter the cabbage and place outside edge down on tin foil square (Make sure you have enough tin foil to wrap around the cabbage to close, like a tin foil boat).
- Sprinkle with Everglades Seasoning.
- Place pats of Butter along top edge.
- Lay strips of bacon across the cabbage wedge. (You can also lay sliced onion in there if you choose to do so).
- Roast the packets on a baking sheet for at least an hour.
Tips: This cabbage recipe is sooo yummy on it's own! But feel free to pair it with baked chicken and a salad. Let us know how you like it!
Looking for ways to season and cook your Thanksgiving turkey? November 25 2014
Check out this video for some tips on seasoning and cooking your turkey for Thanksgiving dinner!
Everglades Seasoning in Wal-Mart June 26 2014
We are pleased to share this image with you from a recent summer feature display at our local Wal-Mart. Everglades Seasonings can now be found in most Wal-Mart locations. You can also find our products in Publix Supermarkets, Sam's Club, Piggly Wiggly, Ingles and more.